nu forshi johaidi !!!
nu forshi johaidi !!!
dullie...
s priljotom Teu ![]()
![]()
![]()
nedaudz offtopic par Timbuktu:
In the USA there is a gameshow where you have to make up short poems containing a special word with in one minute. In the final show there are only two people left: A rabby from New York and a farmer from NZ. They get the word "Timbouktou". The rabby is first. He starts: "I was a rabby all my life, I loved my children and my wife, I read the bible through and through and I did it on my way to Timbouktou". The audiance is fascinated. Nobody belives that the farmer could top this. Now he starts:"When Tim and I to Melbourne went, we ment some ladys in a tent, they were three and we were two, I booked one and Tim booked two."
dullie...
s priljotom Teu
no kurienes ta tas auns atlidoja
magadanas
ar reindžu droši ka cisternu benzina izkurināja...
Pa kuru joslu drīkst braukt? Noteikumi pilsētā un ārpus tās, ko daudzi aizmirst. Tuvāk labajai malai (+ VIDEO)
44
"Zaļais kurss" Latvijai samazina IKP par 1,5%, stāsta Andris Kulbergs, atsaucoties uz LB pētījumu (+ VIDEO)
7